Person With Disabilities
Persons with Developmental Disabilities (APD)
A Plus Alliance Home Care Agency LLC provides Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Medicaid Waiver. The program provides the opportunity for individuals to improve the quality of their lives by being empowered to make choices about the supports and services that will meet their long-term care needs and to help them reach their goals.
- Cerebral palsy
- Spina bifida
- Intellectual disabilities
- Down syndrome
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Phelan Mcdermid syndrome
- Children from age 3-18
Person With Developmental Disabilities Services
- Personal Support – Personal Support is designed to provide assistance to individuals who require physical assistance in completing activities of daily living such as showering, toileting, dinner preparation, household maintenance as needed and other necessary requirement to main health and safety. Personal Support may be provided in the consumer’s home or family home.
- Respite (Under 21) – Respite care is designed to provide services to individuals in their home or family home or licensed residential facility. Respite care is provided to individuals in need of emergency care or care in replace of a caregiver for short periods of time. Respite will provide any level of assistance required to maintain individual’s health and safety.
- Life Skills Development I (Companion) – Companion services is designed to provide training in specific areas of daily living, home maintenance, cooking, social and safety skills which are necessary to prepare a person to live more independently in the community. The Support Staff will provide training and guidance to ensure the acquisition, retention or improvement of skills needed to live independently. This service is provided to reflect the individual’s needs as defined in their individual Support Plan to include each consumer’s level of behavioral and functional needs. These services include but are not limited to, activities of daily living such as personal hygiene, household chores, menu planning, and meal preparation, shopping, personal finances, and social adaptive skills.
- Life Skills Development II (Supported Employment) SEC will provided training and assistance to support recipients in job development and sustaining paid employment at or about minimum wage unless the recipient is operating a small business. The service can be performed on a full-time or part time basis and at a level of benefits paid by the employer for the same or similar worked performed by trained non-disabled recipients. The SEC will assist with the acquisition, retention, or improvement of skills related to accessing and maintaining such employment or developing and operating a small business. SEC provider will focus on the recipient’s needs, as well as provided consultation to the employer on ways to support the recipient in order to sustain paid employed.
- Life Skills Development III (Adult Day Training) – offers 4 areas of training: Job Skills, Life Skills, Enhanced and Senior Services with multiple Life Enrichment opportunities available including: Computer lab, Fitness Center, Fine Arts, Cooking Club, Community outreach, Job Club, and more. Each person has the choice of participating in a variety of career or life skills activities based upon individual interests and desires. Job Skills offers instruction in developing work skills, safety habits and marketable skills for today’s business and industry. An individual may choose to participate in job skills training based on interests and abilities.
- Supported Living Coach- Supported living is a service designed to provide support and training necessary to provide an individual and opportunity to live independently in the community. Supported living coaches work with the individual to help them establish, live in and maintain household of their choice in the community. The Supported living coach will provide training to ensure the acquisition retention or improvement of skills needed t live independently. The supported living services include, but are not limited to, those activated of daily living such as personal hygiene, household chore, menu planning, meal preparation, shopping, personal finances and social adaptive skills. For monitoring review purpose and to meet all criteria for providing Supported Living Services, each case file will consist of all documents pertaining to the individual and their specific services for example: Implementation Plan, Support Plan, Medical Records etc.
- Behavior Analysis Services -A Plus Alliance Home Care Agency LLC currently contracts with Florida’s Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) and provides Behavioral Analysis Services throughout the State of Florida. Our services are community based and our primary focus entails employing Board Certified Behavior Analysts and/or Licensed Clinical Therapists who possess the current Board Certification and/or Licensure in their fields of expertise.